[midPoint] Active Directory and custom attributes & auxiliary objectclass

ANTON OPPERMAN antono at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 6 14:51:49 CEST 2015

Thx Pavol! That is getting me very close ...
Took a while to figure out just how to do it; the documentation can be clearer; e.g. where
the value of ObjectClassesExtensionFile is set and which system it should be stored on. I
saw a ref in the UI that seemed to allow for this, but this didn't work for me.
I have defined my custom schema entries in the AccountObjectClass section and can
retrieve and set values if my auxiliary objectClass is present on the user. Obviously
creating an account with schema extension fails as newly created users will not have
the auxiliary objectClass (yet).
I was hoping it is possible to override the objectClasses in the schema handling, but
can't find an example. The other option, I guess, would be to use the the custom
schema feature of ObjectClassesExtensionFile, but I have a few questions on this:
1) Is the objectClass type always Tenant?
2) Does this add an objectClass in addition of the user class or instead of the user class?
3) How / when are the custom scripts called?
4) Is there examples on how to use the custom schema feature?
Thx!
Regards,
  Anton