[midPoint] 3.0 SNAPSHOT and Postgres

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Fri May 9 10:33:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

I tried to change the current snapshot version to use a postgres DB instead of the embedded one. I created the Schema with the current sql files, but when I start midpoint it throws an error that it cannot create the sessionfactory.
The reason seems a problem in its hibernate schema definition:
Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in public.m_object for column fullObject. Found: bytea, expected: oid
               at org.hibernate.mapping.Table.validateColumns(Table.java:374) ~[hibernate-core-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]

Any tip what I can change to use the postgrs db?
Thanks
Alexander