[midPoint] Assigning roles based on attribute values

Paul Heaney lists at pheaney.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 17:51:47 CET 2014

Hi,

Up until now I've been assigning roles to users at creation time using
an object template which has been working well now I need to update
roles on users based on properties of the user (e.g. changing from
student to Alumni). From reading the wiki it should be possible to do
this using a mapping though I don't seem to be able configure a roles
assignment from a mapping, I've checked the examples and schema
definitions and don't appear to find the correct syntax.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be most great full.

Thanks
Paul