[midPoint] Issue with simple inbound mapping.

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 26 23:10:47 CEST 2014

Hi Deepak,

On 08/26/2014 09:14 PM, Deepak Natarajan wrote:

> Ahhhh!! $account/attributes/icfs:name worked!

:) I'm glad it worked.
Not so glad I've not mentioned it at the beginning, because now I
remember I've had the same problem at least once.

BTW I think the same behaviour would be with DatabaseTable connector and
the "keyColumn". So use icfs:name in that case too.

> Previously I had "uid" instead of "id" everywhere. i.e my csv  field
> was called "uid" and I was using
>
> $account/attributes/ri:uid in my mapping and this was failing with the
> same error (i.e null value) - so I suppose uid and id are off-limits
> for such purposes....
>
> Thank you!

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer