[midPoint] Mapping resource attributes to custom schema attributes

Tys Remi remi.tys at is4u.be
Thu May 30 11:29:15 CEST 2013

Hello again,

I am having trouble mapping my csv file to the internal repository.
The thing is that I do not know how to handle the custom schema extension attributes.
This is an example of one of the attributes in my schema handling in the csv resource object.

<c:attribute>
            <c:ref xmlns:ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-2">ri:city</c:ref>
            <c:displayName>City</c:displayName>
            <c:inbound>
               <c:target>
                  <c:path xmlns:gen544="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/fake/sqlRepository-1.xsd"
                          xmlns:ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-2"
                          xmlns:gen53="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/fake/sqlRepository-1.xsd"
                          xmlns:my="http://myself.me/schemas/whatever"
                          xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">$user/extension/city</c:path>
               </c:target>
            </c:inbound>
</c:attribute>

I have tried mapping it without the /extension part as well but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to map it.

My idm.log shows errors like: No target item found that would conform to the path ${.../common/common-2a}user/{.../common/common-2a}extension/{.../common/common-2a}/city

>From what I understand from the live demo is that I need to address it as $user/extension/ext:city and declare the namespace from my extension.xsd file in the path as xmlns:ext, but everytime I add it and save it, it disappears the next time I open it.

Kind regards,

Remi