[midPoint] midPoint 2.2beta1

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 12 15:32:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

We are getting close to a midPoint release 2.2. Vast majority of
features for 2.2 release are implemented. The core team is currently
testing and bugfixing the code. We have decided to release version
2.2beta1 to get a wider audience into the testing loop and to gather
early feedback from the community.

MidPoint 2.2beta1 binary is available for download from:
https://www.evolveum.com/downloads/midpoint/2.2beta1/

The source code has been tagged with "midpoint-2.2beta1" tag. But for
anyone interested in build the source code we may recommend getting the
development trunk. As we have switched to the testing phase the quality
of the code should increase with each commit.
https://svn.evolveum.com/midpoint/trunk/

The draft of the release notes is available in wiki:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+2.2+-+UNDER+DEVELOPMENT

The system currently mostly works. We have passed a rough testing cycle
but most of the tests still needs to be done. There are known issues
that we are working on. The listing is available from jira:
https://jira.evolveum.com/issues/?filter=10402

Please feel free to try the code, test it and report any bug either
directly to jira, to the midpoint-dev mailing list or directly to a
particular team member if you are already communicating with one. We
appreciate any help with testing the code and we are also grateful for
any feedback or suggestion.