[midPoint] MySQL connector

Viliam Repan vilo.repan at evolveum.com
Mon Jun 10 15:45:11 CEST 2013

Hi Aram,

here is link with connector description and there are also link for
connector jar file:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/DatabaseTable+Connector

This connector should be already bundled in MidPoint, so you can use it
out of the box.
If you want to install other version than bundled, you just have to copy
connector jar file to
<your midpoint.home folder>/icf-connectors and restart application server.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Vilo

On 06/10/2013 02:58 PM, Aram Somoundji wrote:

> And from I can download this connector?
> *Framework:* ICF
> *Bundle:* org.forgerock.openicf.connectors.db.mysqluser
> *Version:* 1.1.0.0.6162
> *Connector:* org.identityconnectors.mysqluser.MySQLUserConnector
>
> thank you,
> Aram
> From: aramso89 at hotmail.com
> To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:53:10 +0300
> Subject: Re: [midPoint] MySQL connector
>
> Hi,
>
> how can I install the jar file link:
> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/DatabaseTable
>
> Thank you,
>
> Aram
> > Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:37:44 +0100
> > From: lists at pheaney.co.uk
> > To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
> > Subject: Re: [midPoint] MySQL connector
> >
> > Hi Aram,
> >
> > On 09/06/13 17:26, Aram Somoundji wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone give me the connector for MySQL because the link of the
> > > connector in the wiki is unavailable.
> > >

> > I've corrected the link on the wiki for the MySQL user resource sample,
> > the resource is available at
> >
> https://svn.evolveum.com/midpoint/trunk/samples/resources/mysqluser/mysqluser-localhost-advanced-nosync.xml.
> >
> > Are you looking to create MySQL users (people who are able to log into
> > MySQL) or users within a MySQL table? If its the latter then its the
> > database table resource
> > (https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/DatabaseTable) you need.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Paul