[Midpoint-dev] Add focus with other object template

Michal Sakac seky at civ.zcu.cz
Tue Mar 5 09:14:48 CET 2024

Hi I try to add another than default object template for inbound role mapping like this

<reaction>
    <name>add</name>
    <situation>unmatched</situation>
    <objectTemplateRef oid=„XXXXXx"/>
    <actions>
        <addFocus/>
    </actions>
</reaction>
But every time when I try to send it to MP I got error
Item {http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3}objectTemplateRef has no definition (in value CTD ({.../common/common-3}SynchronizationReactionType))while parsing ( situation => unmatched (class java.lang.String) id => 32 (class java.lang.Long) {...common/common-3}objectTemplateRef => ( oid => parser ValueParser(DOM-less, XXXX, namespace declarations) ) actions => ( addFocus => ( id => parser ValueParser(DOM-less, 35, namespace declarations) ) ) name => add (class java.lang.String) )

Can anyone help me? I don’t know what I'm doing wrong? I found this in samples
  <reaction>
                    <situation>unmatched</situation>
                    <!-- Reference to the User Template is here. If the user would be
                             created as a result of this action, it will be created according
                             to this template. -->
                    <objectTemplateRef oid="c0c010c0-d34d-b33f-f00d-777222222333"/>
                    <action>
                        <handlerUri>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#addUser</handlerUri>
                    </action>
                </reaction>