[Midpoint-dev] docker 4.8 image

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Tue Dec 5 14:41:17 CET 2023

Hi,

When I use docker-compose for images like midpoint 4.8, midpoint:4.8-support, 4.8-support-alpine. This error occurs and midpoint fails:
exp48docker-midpoint_server-1  | ERROR initializing midPoint: org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Unable to start web server
exp48docker-midpoint_server-1  | ROOT cause: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: DB script (/sql/postgresql-4.6-all.sql) couldn't be found

It’s no problem to run the image itself with docker run. But if I choose postgresql as dababase and run it with docker-compose, this error occurs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Hsin-Fang