[Midpoint-dev] Confluence error when logging in

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Feb 20 17:48:37 CET 2017

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in midPoint.

The issue that you are describing looks strange. As long as I remember
we haven't see any such problems with wiki. I've checked the setup and
it looks like your account was not added to the confluence user groups
correctly. This is managed by confluence itself, so I have no idea why
that happened. Confluence user management is sometimes a bit mysterious.
I have added you to the correct group. It should work now (try to log
out and log in). If the problem persists then please contact me directly.

And I have also granted the write access to you. Thanks in advance for
any help. Most wiki editors are not native speakers, therefore grammar
corrections are more than needed.