[Midpoint-dev] Contributing to documentation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 25 10:21:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your effort. The registration page is enabled in Jira:

https://jira.evolveum.com/secure/Signup!default.jspa

The jira and wiki are integrated using Attlasian IDM tool called
"crowd". The current configuration that we are using has its
limitations. But it should work. Once you get past the registration
please send me your username (private mail) and I will assign you the
read-write permissions for documentation.